This was soooo good! I was very sad to see a quick end and can't wait to play more! I played it as part of a multi game video and it starts at 19:12! Best of luck with the development!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes, Its little short :( But you can play more after 2nd demo launching in summer. Thank you for playing and share vid!
Absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to see what you do in the future!! It's very artistic, very spooky, and a lot of fun. If you'd like to see what I thought of the game, you can check out my video (Only about 6 minutes long)Thank you for sharing your art!
Really Appreciate it!We will Check your vid! Thank you for playin and share vid!
This is a great start to an awesome looking game! Cant wait to see more!
STEVIED, We will launch 2nd demo this summer! Will you play that too? :) Thank you for share vid!
Very nice demo of this fabulous game, the bad thing is that you can not play with joystick, I want you to help me by subscribing to my channel where I have 2500 gameplays link of the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Ze0stcmF5zKGiRwGj2RJA?sub_confirmation=1
Oops! We never thought about joystick! Maybe We can add Joystick Option after launching game! We will follow your Youtube Channel! Thank you Placebogamer!
Gracias por la información, gracias por seguirme en youtube, intentare ayudar en vuestro proyecto, gracias por el desarrollo del juego...
BEST GAME IVE PLAYED ON ITCHIO YET!!
Oh! Thank you Cajunally. Its great honor to you said that.
Interesting and good graphics, can't wait to see more!
Thank you for playing and Share vid!
Really great looking so far. The graphics are fantastic and the scares are great.
Thank you ! ProofreadFire. ! It will getting more more better!
Oh GOD! IT'S AWESOME! Felt like i was playing Little Nightmares and Inside at the same time :D but a new unique feeling of horror...
Thanks for playing our game SirScreamalot! We were inspired games you mentiond. You can feel more fun and horrify 2nd demo on summer!
Yeah! Thanks for playing our game! We will upload our dev log on our SNS and itch, reddit
game funny ( bug character moonwalk)
Oops, We will fix that bug! Thanks for playing and Share vid on youtube!
fun game i enjoy the game hope to see more
Thank you LosCash2! 2nd demo will be available in summer!
What I liked about the game:
1. Graphics are sooo immersive! I just couldn't believe how good they are!
2. The game is scary. I mean, I haven't expected the spoops right off the bat and they got me good!
3. The enemy is cool. The way you have to face it is nice because it's not only running. Very interesting.
4. Locations are very detailed. You can find Rubik's cube in the vents, piggy bank on the shelf, cars and tools in the background. I liked it very much!
What I dislike about the game:
1. Lack of lore. I hope I can find out more in the ull game. I want to know who main character is, why everyone hates them and why do they go in the house.
2. Very short, but I understand that this is the point of the demo.
3. Not a lot of interactable objects. Hope there will be more in the full release. That would be cool if random objects would make sounds when you interact with them, at least.
4. You can't go to bath at the end :(
Overall, this experience was awesome! Can't wait for more. The game is the third in me vid) I rate this demo 5/5. Loved it! Good job, developer.
Hi, We are Weaveractive Video Game Studio !
First of all, Thank you for playing Our game!
Comments for Critics you mentioned:
1. We will add Cinematic Scene which players can understand about our concept. (Now working on it) It will contained in 2nd demo.
2. Sry for that :( But its our first demo.
3. We are developing many contents now! As you said, there will be more and more interaction in full release.
4. haha, Its closed now.
Thanks again and We expect you to play our 2nd demo in summer!
Thanks for sharing Vid our game!
Awesome Game but its very short...Waiting for the full Game :)
Yes, Now its little short now. But it can be much longer in 2nd demo. Thanks for playing and Share video!
awesome visuals, very fun little demo, I enjoyed it a lot, Reminds me of Little Nightmares. Keep up the good work.